Fresh avocado baked to perfection and filled with sweet and spicy Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa…
This tasty treat comes together in just 10 minutes and only requires six ingredients! Why can’t all recipes be this easy?!
Strawberries are sooo luscious this time of year! There’s really no better way to enjoy them than fresh and raw. However, they only get better when thrown together with complimentary goodies like lime, jalapeño, cilantro, red onion and avocado. Seriously though, strawberries and avocado are the best combination! If you haven’t tried it before, drop what you’re doing and try it now!
Baked Avocado stuffed with Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa (V/GF)
This tasty treat comes together in just 10 minutes and only requires six ingredients!
• 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
• 1/2 medium-large jalapeño, diced and seeds removed
• 1/3 small red onion, diced
• 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
• juice from half large lime
• 2 large ripe avocados
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice each avocado in half and remove the pits. With a spoon, remove some of the avocado flesh to create a bigger hole to put the salsa in. Place avocados cut side up on a baking sheet and set aside.
3. Add all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together. (You can adjust the measurements of the ingredients to your liking.)
4. Spoon the salsa in each avocado half. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake avocados until soft and warm, about 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Like what you see? Then you’d love my Tropical Salsa and my Loaded Potato Nachos with Sweet Potato Queso and Almond Sour Cream!