This Tropical Salsa takes salsa to a whole new level! It’s vibrant, colorful and soo flavorful! Sweet, savory, tangy, and just a bit spicy, this salsa satisfies all of your taste buds at once!
It’s filled with Heirloom Tomatoes, Pineapple, Banana, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Jalapeño, Cilantro and Mint! SUCH a delicious combination of flavors and it’s surprisingly a super versatile salsa! It’s delicious on top of tacos, dipped with tortilla chips (obviously 😉), thrown in a salad or even eaten as a side salad on it’s own!
Tropical Salsa (V/GF)
Using fresh fruit is such a fun way to spice up your salsa game! This vibrant salsa is sweet, savory, tangy, and just a bit spicy.
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup banana diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- half a medium red onion diced
- half a large jalapeño seeds removed and diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint finely chopped
- juice from 1 lime
Combine all of the ingredients to a medium size bowl and stir to combined
Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered.