This vegan Potato Salad recipe is the best potato salad recipe!! Once you try it, you won’t be able to have it any other way.
The creaminess from the vegan mayo, the tang from the mustard and the spicy smokiness from the paprika is the ultimate flavor combination to dress potatoes in! The itty-bitty chunks of onion, celery and radishes tie the recipe together with a mouthwatering, crisp crunch. This deliciousness comes together in just minutes and gets even better as leftovers!
Vegan Creamy Potato Salad
• 2 lbs potatoes (yukon gold, honey gold or buttercream), thoroughly washed
• 1 cup vegan mayo ( I use @followyourheart ‘s brand)
• 1/4 cup yellow mustard
• 1/3 cup white onion, finely diced
• 1/3 cup radishes, finely diced
• 1/3 cup celery, finely diced
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in a medium-large pot. Cover will water and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until a fork goes through easily. Be sure not to overcook the potatoes!
2. Drain the water from potatoes and set them aside to cool.
3. While potatoes are cooling, dice your veggies. Place them in a large bowl and then add the vegan mayo, yellow mustard, vinegar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix together until fully combined.
4. Once potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel the skins off (this is very easy to do once they’ve been cooked!) and place the potatoes in the bowl with the creamy veggie mixture. Discard the potato skins.
5. Gently mix the potatoes so they’re completely covered in the creamy veggie mixture. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!!